Software training at CAD CAM Systems is small classes of hands-on material taught by expert personnel.
Training with CAD CAM Systems Inc.
Call for more information or register by phone
Register for classes by email email@example.com
See our class schedule
- Training is an essential part of every software installation. Our training enables increased productivity: less machining time, better finishes, and reduced delivery times. We use the software we sell in our machining services division, so we know what you need to know.
- Our goal is that you receive the most value from your software investment by using the software in the most effective way. CAD CAM Systems training courses provide high quality, professional training for new and experienced users to ensure they are as productive as possible.
- We have a quiet, air conditioned dedicated training room. Each student has full use of a PC during the class. Every student receives a training manual, which is theirs to keep for further practice and reference.
Classroom Based Training
We have developed multi-day training classes taught at our Rockford offices, away from the distractions of your workplace. You will learn the fundamentals of the software, ensuring that you can make the best use the software.
- Classes run from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Classes are held in CAD CAM Systems offices, 5291 28th Ave, Rockford, IL 61109.
- Map and directions are available on our “Contact Us” page
- Lunch is provided by CAD CAM Systems.
- Student will receive a training manual in class
Skills: Students should have basic computer skills prior to class, including use of a mouse, navigating to files, and understanding of basic computer terminology. Machining experience is helpful but not required.
Introduction to PowerMILL
This four day course includes:
- Basic PowerMILL programming, including roughing and finishing strategies for 3-axis machining, collision checking and NC programs
- Fundamental concepts of boundaries, patterns, leads & links
- Overview of 2D machining
Students are encouraged to bring a project with them to class. On the final day, students will apply their new knowledge to their own project.
Cost: $1,250/per student for a 4 day class
This three day course for beginning PowerSHAPE users includes:
- Wireframe creation, surface editing, filleting, basic surface creation and solid modeling.
Cost: $1,000/per student for a 3 day class
Classes for FeatureCAM are specific to each software module. We have classes for FeatureMILL 2.5D, FeatureMILL 3D, FeatureTURN, FeatureTURN/MILL, and FeatureWIRE.
Cost: $500/per student / per day
Customized and Advanced Training
Need more than the basics? We can provide advanced task-specific training and implementation, using your projects and your parts. Training can be held at our facilities or on-site.
Cost: $750 /student /day for advanced training at CAD CAM Systems
Call 815-399-4433 x100 for a quote for on-site training
Advanced classes are scheduled upon request
We offer customized training for Delcam products including:
- 5 Axis Machining
- Advanced PowerSHAPE
- Advanced PowerMILL
- Advanced FeatureCAM
Information on Travel to CAD CAM Systems Inc.
The most convenient hotel location is near the I-90 and Hwy 20 intersection. For more information on hotels and transportation to Rockford, read our Travel Info document.